The LED Emergency Equipment is a UL Recognized that allows the same LED fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation.
In the event of a power failure, the LED Emergency Equipment switches to the emergency mode and operates the existing fixture for 90 minutes.
The unit contains a battery, charger, and converter circuit in a single can and is available in different mounting configurations for individual fixture requirements.
1.Dial the code to suitable rated voltage of luminaire.
2.Long life high temperature recyclable Ni-Cad battery.
3.Includes test switch and charge indicator accessory kit.
4.For use with switched or unswitched fixtures
5.Meets or exceeds all National Electrical Code and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting
- For use with an LED load up to 12W at a rated voltage of 12V-48V.
- UL, cUL, For use with LED light with external driver
- 12W Low-voltage Emergency Backup Battery. Output power: 12W (max), input power: 4.8W (max)
- Input voltage: 100-277VAC,50-60HZ, output voltage: 12-48VDC, Emergency time: ＞90mins
- Battery: NICKEL-CADMIUM,for external driver use,suit for 12-60w LED panel, led troffer,LED high bay,LED commercial down light,LED troffer,LED high bay,LED wall pack,etc.
- 5 years waranty